Friday 15 June 2012

RIP TONY HANCOCK!

RIP Tony Hancock,

I was very sad to hear about the untimely death of print factory owner Tony Hancock of Uckfield.

Tony was a a rarity, a one off. A man who knew just about everyone, yet never got involved in the ridiculous infighting that has plagued our movement for so long. That doesn't mean he didn't have s sense of humour or mischief.

It was Tony who helped me get a venue for my meeting in Hove, not far from where the late John Tyndall had lived, a few years ago. That was the day when I handed over my customary job of chairing the meeting to young Dave Jones, so that I could sit back and listen to the speeches of Eddy Morrison Peter Rushton, and Lady Michelle Renough. One of if bit the best BPP function I had ever attended.

Tony's factory was notorious, and the reds and other antis set fire to it on more than a couple of occasions. This did not deter Tony, who continued to run his print factory and keep the most comprehensive collection of Nationalist and revisionist books and magazines I have ever seen. He also printed for many different groups and parties. I can't see who could possibly replace him, especially in today's climate of infighting and orchestrated division.

Very sad news, Sid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have decided not to allow posts on this blog by anyone other than myself. Pathetic individuals well one (I know who you are) are leaving stupid messages that i just delete, so what is the point?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.