Saturday 19 February 2011

About The EDL

Avoid at All Costs!

My opinion of the EDL and it's leadership.

As I have stated in the past, not all EDL members are enemies of White Nationalism, they are merely being led blindly into embracing Zionism by a group of state sponsored phoneys. I have made the decision to have absolutely nothing to do with them, I made that choice off my own bat, and I made it some time ago. The trouble is not just that they have certain views that are totally abhorrent to White Nationalists, it is more to do with the effect this is having on unity within our movement. Up until now I have been extremely impressed by the way different street active organisations have managed to co-exist, and even club together now and then, we all got along with the sacred bond of camaraderie. Now I get the impression that opinions concerning the EDL may be a spanner in the works, as the call goes out for total White Nationalist unity.

I remember when I first heard about the EDL and their protests in the aftermath of Muslims disrespecting our war dead in Luton. Later, as they became more active I remember wondering about how all this coincided with all the growth and unity within White Nationalism. It has now become clear to me, that someone within the security services is controlling the EDL from the very top. I realise that over the years this accusation has been levelled at every leading member of every organisation, and that the internet has made it possible for anonymous individuals to gain enough of a reputation to make such statements from the safety of their keyboards. This however is not anonymous, and I am sincere when I say that I believe this to be the case. There is no such a thing as being too careful, and we are all aware that any kind of mistake can lead to the imprisonment of good friends and comrades, our Brothers and Sisters. Please note that I am in no position whatsoever to tell any of you what to do, so I’m merely asking you all please to be cautious.

Of course it all becomes a little blurred when I think about the ordinary people, be they former hooligans, casuals, or just ordinary men and women who have had enough. They are not the idiots at the front of the demonstration waving the Israel flag; they are the local people marching behind with their Union Flag and St Georges Cross. In my opinion there are two good things about their participation in these state approved, and police stewarded events. The first is that these people have finally found the courage to show themselves; the second is that they are being directly exposed to the filth and scum that make up the numbers of the UAF. As these people become used to showing their faces, as they grow to hate the reds as we hate the reds, some of them may well be worth recruiting and educating.

I have now a decision to make; do I just release this short article and hope that it somehow assists in getting unity back on track? Or do I come out of political retirement, (and believe me I’m itching to do so), and attempt to organise something that I believe would bring absolutely everybody to the table?

Please repost this document in as many British White Nationalist domains as possible, as I am hoping to receive feedback.

Am I coming back or not? Email me: petewilliamson@ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have decided not to allow posts on this blog by anyone other than myself. Pathetic individuals well one (I know who you are) are leaving stupid messages that i just delete, so what is the point?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.